Wanna see progress?? :)

She’s wearing Taylor’s no show socks! They are knee socks on her!!

Kennedy finally got her into the pool!!

This is not the same girl we met 3 weeks ago!

God has done some major “heart” surgery on her!!

She is finally trusting us and letting us in.

We could not be happier!

She has even decided that I am not so bad after all.

I don’t have pictures to prove it, but take my word for it!!

This little girl has stolen our hearts and we are all in love.  🙂

Thank you Lord for your daily provision and faithfulness in our lives.

I absolutely give all the credit to Him!

But God!!  Only through Him!!

He is to receive all the glory and honor!!

“For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him.” 1 Samuel 1:27

Category: Uncategorized
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
7 Responses
  1. Maryann Farnham says:

So happy for you!! I knew she would come around. Love pictures with big smiles.

2. Sherry says:

We don’t really know each other but your journey has been very exciting to see/read for my boys and I. Almost the first thing I try to see in the mornings. So a BIG Congrats to your family!!!

3. kim Myers says:

You also don’t know me but I have shared and followed your story with our family…all 8 of us. 4 bio kids + two from China, one just joining our family at age 3 last Dec. My husband and out of town grown kids will call and ask: “How is Mollie doing?”
    I have tears in my eyes as I read the about progress wile yelling out loud: “YES, YES YES!” Send text messages to my family who share in you joy! So happy for you. She is just beautiful!! I love her little ( huge) smile! Oh Thank God!!!

4. heidi says:

You know, it’s funny!! We may not “know” each other, but adoption brings people together!! I love that my friends, family, or people we haven’t met can comment on our blog!! We read every comment and are thankful for the encouraging words!! I cannot express to you how much your words have meant to us through this journey!! I did not have time to reply to every comment, but every comment was read and appreciated!! I LOVE that your keeping your family updated!! Makes my heart so glad!! I’m going to try and do a much better job of updating her progress!! Maybe daily!! 🙂 Fingers crossed!!

5. rajeana says:

looooove loooove LOVE it! i asked my kiddos their thoughts after meeting and playing with mollie….isaiah = she is just sooo stinkin adorable mom…..josiah = i really like her mom and i think she likes me like a lot cause she followed me yesterday until she seen you holler for me then she quit chasing me. and can you have me a baby sister please and thanks….tristan = shes so cute and funny!

its so awesome to see God at work! love you guys so much heidi!

6. Mindi Jobe says:

WOW – love the smiles – she wouldn’t smile for me last Thursday taking her picture – so glad she is letting your family in and her little heart is mending – GOD IS SO AWESOME and you guys are so blessed to have this precious little princess!

7. Janet says: