I am beside myself with excitement!!
I contacted a company to help me with updates Thursday evening and by Friday morning I had new measurements of Mollie.
Well, what do I have in my email this morning you ask??? Updated pictures!!
This is the best $50 ever spent in the lifetime of money being spent!!
I’ll stop talking so you can drink in her sweetness!! Because she is precious!!
This is the current information we received from them as well!!
1. Physical Development:
– Can walk, run, jump and go up and down the stairs.
– Could kick the ball and squat down to play.
– Could turn the doorknob and put the lid on.
– Be able to use the spoon to eat by herself.
2. Language Development?
– Can say short sentense,e.g ‘Granny,time for eat’.
– Could understand the adult’s instruction and follow.
3. Interacting with Others:
– Likes playing with other children
– She is out-going.
– Likes to join group activities or games.
– Gets well along with people, particularly close to the foster mother (granny).
4. Likes and dislikes
– Likes playing stuffed animal and cellphone.
– Candy is her favorite.
– She is not picky.
– Being Potty-trained,she will tell if she needs to go potty.
– Currently she is healthy.
Thank you to my dear friend Tammy Manea for directing me to www.chinaadoptionhelp.com!! What a God send you are to me!!
Day 110 of our wait for LOA…………………………:( Seriously, this cannot come soon enough now that I have new pictures!!