Ok friends and family…..this is it!!! The Final Week for our biggest fund-raiser in our adoption!!
The Great iPad2 Giveaway!!
If you want in on the iPad2 Giveaway, you’ve got to enter this week!! We will draw for the winner a week from today!!
Please see the right side of this blog for information and how to’s!! 🙂
Silent Auction: Rules and How to Bid!! Please Read
Okay only a “few rules”:
- Read every item description carefully. If I have to ship the item to you, then S & H will need to be paid. Please do not bid unless you can truly pay for the item. Payment for the item, should you win, will be required within 48 hrs from the time you receive notice that you’ve won. If payment is not received within the timeframe and I have sent (3 reminder e-mails) it will go to the next highest bidder.
- Payment- Should you win an item, you can click the Donate button and pay there.
- Bid Mindfully! Remember this is a silent auction to bring our Mollie home!! The amount raised will go towards our travel expenses to China.
- Most of the items do not have minimum bids and the only increment rule is that it can not be any less $1 under the current bid. For example if the current bid is $10 you can’t bid $10.25 it would have to be $11 or more.
- How to place a bid: You can bid on as many items as you want and there is no limit on the amount of bids. There are 2 ways but no matter which way you do it you need to e-mail me at email@example.com with your name and e-mail address with your first bid so that I know who you are or you can post your full name with your e-mail address under the comment. If you just write “Julie” and win I have no clue who you are so you need to have an e-mail address with the bid or you need to e-mail me with it.
- Each item has its own post. Just hit the comment button and you will see another person’s bid unless you are the first person to bid on an item. You need to bid higher than the current bid or minimum bid if there is one noted.
- Should you want to be an anonymous bidder e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the amount of your current bid. You will then see a comment come through under the post with anonymous and a current bid. No one will know who you are!
The auction will run until Saturday, June 2nd at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time. This is a real time auction and the comments and bids should post within seconds. Once we are 30 minutes out of closing time I will post and let you know what time my clock says and then I will do another 2 minute warning before the auction ends.
Should you have any questions or want detailed items on an item, I can do my best to answer them or at least contact the vendor for you and get an answer. Please be patient. E-mail me at email@example.com.
Have fun! Sit back, relax and shop! Help spread the word as much as you can! If you haven’t shared any of our fundraisers yet this is the one to share!